Tuesday 12 January 2010

My family & myself

We are Rodents of Unusual Size and Strenght, and most of us can shapeshift. However most of us likes to stayed as rat except for me and Nassy, yeah, we are a bit out from the family, but still we are as nasty as others.

Little bit about myself,
I am the youngest in the family as far as I can remember, being the youngest doesn't meant i am the weakest but it meant I am being pampered by all most of the time.

My main occupation, is to look pretty :D, and be pretty all the time is my full time job. Got it ? haha ...

I am curious,cheeky, lovable,and a cutie and, and knowing Himo is the best moment that happen in my life that I don't know how to put in words, I would not trade him for the best cheese in this world.((Himo is Minni's hubby in SL)).

Although being cute and adorable girl, I do loves to interrupt in any fight that I saw, either healing them or fighting them, as for me " I do not fear death as I fear more about myself being alive. "



History of us :

Rodents Of Unusual Size And Strength, with its crack underground militia and broader community of white collar and blue collar rodents.

Born in a toxic waste dump in the heart of Mipi the ol' farts swamp lands, ROUSASIAN struggle for survival in the sewers below.

We are rabidly territorial, paranoid, mistrusting, cowardly and delusional; and fight to the death to protect our family and the rotten stink hole we call home.



No comments:

Post a Comment